As we enter the holiday season, here are 10 reasons to pre-order Mosaic of the Dark, my first full-length book of poetry!
- It’s a beautiful book. Really. But don’t just take my word for it. My mother-in-law, Sherry Samuels, says so too. She would know—she’s a former English teacher. 😊
- It received a starred review in Kirkus! Click here to read the full review.
- It’s better for the publisher to pre-order. Don’t you want to do your part to help small, independent poetry presses thrive???
- The more copies I sell during the pre-order phase, the slightly less broke I will be after my book tour. Chicago, Austin, Pittsburgh, Knoxville, San Francisco, New York, here I come!
- The more copies I sell, the more exposure my sister-in-law, Jill Samuels, will get for her beautiful artwork.
- For any order placed by 12/31/17, a portion of the proceeds will go to the Tennessee Equality Project to support the good work they do on behalf of LGBTQ folks in TN. The Tennessee legislature spends a lot of time thinking up ways to marginalize us. Think how much good you can do by buying my book!
- If I reach my target number by Dec 31, I am going to treat myself to a six-pack of blackberry La Croix.
- The book will not be released until January but if you want to order the book to give as a gift before then, let me know (by Dec 15th) and I can send a nice card to the recipient. Hey, it’s something.
- It’s the right thing to do. Trust me. 🙂
- Have I mentioned how much I love La Croix???
To order, click here!