Wow, it’s been a long time since I posted. My apologies, peeps. Some news:
- The first entry for Back to the Future features my interview with Wendy Babiak, the author of Conspiracy of Leaves (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powell’s). Don’t midd the rest of the week, too.
- My “Kroger Koan” appeared last week in Four and Twenty: Short Form Poetry (Volume 3, Issue 7, p.15).
- Four of the poems I wrote during NaPoWriMo got picked up by Stride Magazine: Rabbits on the whole are reluctant to read poetry.
- microcosms has published several of my scifaiku: 1, 2, 3 & 4.
- Third Wednesday published my “Terzanelle for Dominion Beach” (Volume 2, Issue 2, Spring 2010, p. 21).
- Strange Horizons has accepted my poem “Improving on Nature.” I’ll let y’all know when it goes up.